Scenery and Horses

By lauren
I took some pics of the horses that I are in my "string" or in other words, the horses that I will be riding and working with this summer.
Copper
Hotdog
2-Bit
Jake Roping 2-Bit
Brumby and 2-Bit
I also took some pictures while out riding of the scenery and I got some really good one's and had to put them up here :)
Secret Peak
Road back to the Ranch
Secret Peak in the rain
 

4 comments so far.

  1. Baumgartners June 19, 2009 at 10:00 AM
    I am so glad you are posting! It is so fun to see where you are and what you are doing. It looks like a really nice place and sounds like you are having fun! We are excited to see you in July.
  2. anna June 19, 2009 at 6:24 PM
    pretty! Copper looks so happy!
  3. Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane June 22, 2009 at 1:48 PM
    You are quite the little photographer! Those are some godd pictures! When do you come home?
  4. Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane June 22, 2009 at 1:49 PM
    btw I meant good . . . not godd!

Something to say?