Dillon Horse Show

By lauren
This past weekend I had a horse show in Dillon Montana. It was so cold! The barn we went to wasn't heated. They had a couple propane heaters going at the end of the arena but they were no help when you actually had to get on a horse! It was still fun though, I placed third in my first show and I won my second show, so I was happy!
This is the horse I won on, his name is Lucky :)
Some of the team huddling around the heater
We all won first place in our classes.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane February 16, 2009 at 5:33 PM
    Lauren I think that is awesome! Too bad it was so cold!
  2. anna February 17, 2009 at 9:47 PM
    yay! remember how i thought you slept in the barn....haha i'm a retard!

Something to say?