Billings Show

By lauren
This weekend I had a show in Billings. It was an 8 hour van ride just to get there, but it was worth it! This weekend we had 4 shows, three normal shows and then region. I got two first places, third place, and then in region I got another third place. I was really happy! This school had some really nice horses, one of the ones I won on was for sale for $20,000, and she probably wasn't the nicest horse there! I rode another really neat horse named Alf. I won on him too, and he was probably the nicest, most well trained horse I have ever personally rode. This video is me doing a pattern (one of the ones that I won) on the $20,000 horse (Claire). This picture is during the region show. There were four girls from our team that made it to regions, three of us are in the picture. I'm in the middle.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 6:29 PM
    Great pattern Lauren - especially your transition from trot to lope!
  2. Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane February 23, 2009 at 9:45 PM
    Ya I would say great pattern too, but I wouldn't have a clue! Good job on first place though . . . I do know that that is good :)

Something to say?