Horse Shows

By lauren
My last horse show was at Montana State University in Bozeman Montana. I had two shows on Saturday, and I placed 2nd and 5th. I was very happy! We compete as a team, and I think we won the first show and got 2nd in the second show as a team. I only have pictures from us driving in the van on our way there, but hopefully next show i'll remember to take more pics. My next show is at the University of Montana Western in Dillon on February 14th so hopefully that will go as good as this last one did! My van driving up to Montana. (Lyndie, Camille, Me, Jennifer, Jessica. Dan and our coach Collete are in the front out of this pic) We had 3 vans total going up.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. anna January 27, 2009 at 8:35 AM
    cute! it looks like the doyle families will all be gone on V-day...we're going to Price for the first baseball games of the season, and you're going there...your parents probably have a show, sheesh!
  2. Baumgartners January 27, 2009 at 4:44 PM
    Nice job Lauren! I was wondering when you were going to post again! You should do it more often. I like to see what you are doing. You should have told us you were going to Bozeman. We could have called Wes and Ruth and told them to go and watch you!

Something to say?