4th of July

By lauren
Because I didn't have to go to work or school, I dedcided to go out to Lewiston to their 4th of July celebration. The day started with the parade, that went right by Jaab's parents house so it was nice to have close parking and grass to sit on! Then we went down to the park where they had booths, a concert, and some toys for the kids to play on. I mostly just spent the rest of the day out in Lewiston hanging out with Julie, Jaab, Ty, Maddie and the rest of Jaabs family. Before dinner we went on a hike/walk up Maple Creek. Maddie found out she doesn't like getting splashed with the cold water! We went to the fireworks later that night where I met up with some of my friends. It was fun to play with Milo and Ty all day, and of course they loved Tillis.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?