Cruise In!

By lauren
This year we had two cars in the cruise in! Aunt Karen drove Uncle Gayles old car (I'm not sure what it's called). Dad, Grandpa, and Grandma Doyle drove the T-bird. It was fun, and the kids had fun driving in the old cars, or as Ty would say the "racecars". There were some pretty cool old cars there, I was impressed. And as always, Tillis was a big hit.
 

4 comments so far.

  1. anna July 8, 2008 at 6:38 PM
    aww i loved the cruise in! and hey...how come kitty doesn't get to be on your animal list :( poor short tailed cat, haha
  2. Baumgartners July 9, 2008 at 4:33 PM
    Yea! I love that you have a blog now. Now I can keep tabs on you and know what's going on in your life!
  3. Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane July 11, 2008 at 4:27 PM
    Did you set your layout template to minima before changing your background? I can show you how to do the header on sunday. But it looks cute otherwise:)
  4. Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane July 11, 2008 at 10:20 PM
    you fixed it! Cute!

Something to say?