Engagements!

By lauren
Ok....... It's been FOREVER since i've posted but......we got some of our engagement pictures today and I wanted to show everybody!!  So I figured this is the best way :)  We had our date scheduled for weeks for last Saturday.  And yes, that's when we had our crazy snow storm.  But we decided to still take the pictures and i'm really glad we did.  They turned out great :)











 

2 comments so far.

  1. Baumgartners April 15, 2011 at 8:49 AM
    Oh my heck Lauren these are so SO amazingly cute! You look so gorgeous! I hope DJ realizes how lucky he is! I don't know how you are ever going to narrow it down for your announcements!
  2. Anonymous April 15, 2011 at 9:09 AM
    Thanks! We have like 250 pics.... I really don't know how we are going to narrow it down lol. And I loved seeing the baby last night!! Does he have a name yet?

Something to say?