An Exciting Week!

By lauren
This week was Finals week. Enough said right? After months of class... it all comes down to the final test and we are out for the summer. I had Photo and Calculus on Monday, Economics and Accounting on Thursday. I successfully passed them all and don't have to think about school again tell Fall! And that's not even the most exciting part of my week.


  First on Monday I found out that I had received the Hung Wo Ching (pictured above) Agricultural Economics Scholarship - $2000.00 for next year! I had applied for a lot of scholarships, and was excited to receive this one!


  More good news on Monday, I found out that I had received the internship I applied for with Guide Dogs for the Blind. I will be staying in California from August 7-22nd, working in the training department. This was my top choice of departments to be in, this is where they train the dogs like Tillis that have been raised by other people and then go to California for further training.


  Last bit of good news I just found out today! I had put in an application for an office assistant job in the College of Ag. at Utah State. They had me come in this morning for an interview at nine, and by noon they had contacted me letting know that I had gotten the job! I was so nervous for the interview, but turns out it was worth it. I will work there from 1-5 M-F, and also keep my current job at Impact from 8-noon.  


This one hasn't quiet happened yet, but it's still exciting..... I will be moving here...... when fall semester starts!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?