Halloween And Glasses!

By lauren
So, I recently got glasses! I have a really hard time seeing what the teacher writes during class, even if I sit towards the front. I would always have to ask my neighbor if I could just copy their notes, so we decided it was time for glasses. I don't wear them all the time, just when i'm in class, or driving.
This year for Halloween I was a pumpkin. I went to a friends party for a while out in Wellsville and then I met some other friends at the Howl. I don't have any pictures from the Howl cause I didn't want to worry about keeping track of my camara! There was soooooo many people at the Howl, it was crazy! It also got really hot and really smelly towards the end cause of all the people. It was fun though!
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane November 2, 2008 at 3:36 PM
    I'm liking the glasses! You look really cute in them! And it sounds like you had a fun halloween.

    Oh and I'm waiting for a post on our recipe blog :)
  2. Baumgartners November 2, 2008 at 9:54 PM
    Your glasses are really cute! And way to go for surviving the Howl!
  3. Anonymous November 4, 2008 at 12:46 AM
    Way cute glasses! Isn't it nice to see so well?

Something to say?