Equestrain Team!

By lauren
So just to update everybody, I made the USU equestrian team. Tryouts were last Tuesday and Thursday. There was about 50 people trying out, and they only had about 15 slots to fill, so I was happy to make it. If you don't know what we do on the equestrian team, we just go show horses at schools in Montana and Idaho. We never use our own horses, so that's part of the whole thing, having to show a horse you've never rode before. All they give you is a card with a little background on the horse, and then you hop on and go show it! We show against a bunch of other schools, mostly in Montana. My first show is the USU show and it's the last weekend in September! I'll keep you posted on how that goes.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Kristin @ Navy Bean Lane September 12, 2008 at 8:35 PM
    WoW! Thats awesome! I didn't even know you were trying out . . . some sister I am!
  2. Baumgartners September 12, 2008 at 9:54 PM
    I didn't know about the tryouts either! I would have sent you some sort of good luck message or something. Way to go. That sounds like it will be fun.

Something to say?