Tony's Grove

By lauren
Last week before mom and dad went to Hawaii, mom and I went on a horse ride up at Tony's Grove. We started there, and rode 4 miles to White Pine Lake. It was a really pretty ride! I've never been on that trail before, so I didn't really know what to expect. Everything went really good except for everytime we would come upon a hiker with a backpack Copper would have a panic attack! That's what I get for taking a inexperienced horse on a trail i've never been on! Tillis came with us too. We were a little worried about his leg at first, cause it was his first big hike after his surgery, but other than mom letting jack step on him once, he did really well too. He even learned to swim in the lake, which was really something. Before he went to Guide Dog training, he was absolutly terrified of water! It was a fun ride. I think mom was a little soar for her plane ride the next day though!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?